Friday, April 15, 2011

The Youngest Biker

Hi, I'm Harry.

I am the youngest of the three Patons.  I am 10.  I like playing outside.  We have a dirt driveway and I love to ride my bike around it with my friend Nick.  I'm into Yugioh and Legos.  I also like to play around on the computer.


Last year my birthday party had a bike theme.  I got a new bike for my birthday.  All my friends brought their bikes and we went for a ride on some singletrack.  We had a cake with a bike on it that was made out of candy.  We gave everyone skull things to cap the tires.  I think everyone liked them.  It was very fun.  Now I'm really into biking.

My birthday is coming up soon.  Does anyone have any ideas for themes this year?

~Harry

1 comment:

  1. Great post Harry! Way to go! Can't wait to hear about your birthday party!

    ReplyDelete