Monday, April 18, 2011

Duels on Bikes

Today I went over to my friend's house and we had a Yu-Gi-Oh card duel on our bikes.  We were trying to make a reproduction of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.  Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is basically a Yu-Gi-Oh duel on motorcycles.  So we decided to try dueling on bikes to see what it feels like. 

I carried a deck of cards in my pocket while riding my bike around in circles.  My friend was also riding his bike around in circles.  Then we each drew seven cards.  Then I had to play a card by calling out the card name and then he played a card the same way.  We did that until the game was over.


It was really hard to keep control of our bikes while we tried to play.  I felt like I was pretty much riding no-handed.  At one point in the game my friend actually crashed into me.  We were both fine though.

The good news is that I won the game.  Yippee.

Have you ever made up a game to play on your bicycle?

~ Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment