Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bike Rodeo

Hi, this is Harry.

I went to a bike rodeo this morning.  The Boy Scouts did safety checks on all the bikes.  I got a safety check and had some air put in my tires. 



Then I did an obstacle course.  The obstacle course was 2 loops inside of a small circle and then weave in and out of cones and then you finished by riding around a large loop and stopping between two cones.  Some people lost points by hitting some cones, putting a foot down during the circles or not coming to a complete stop at the end.  I got first place in my age category.  One kid actually popped his tire when coming to a complete stop. 



The bike rodeo was fun.  There were about 10-15 kids in 3 different age categories.  I wish they had done more races.  Me and two other kids raced each other around the flagpole loop when everything was over.  Does your town do a bike rode?  What events does it have?

No comments:

Post a Comment